Friday, August 10, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REFERRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a referral!!!!!!!!!! Twin 5 month old girls and a 2 1/2 year old boy!!! They are a sibling group. Their names will be Keziah Selam, Keren Fikir, And Josiah Abel. The middle names are their Ethiopian names. I will post pics. later. We are sooooooooooo.... EXCITED!!! We can not believe it! The crazy thing is , last night I had a dream that I went to my friend Amanda's house to spend the night and while I was there, my parents got a referral and traveled while I was gone! There were twin 2 year old girls and a 5 month old little boy in my house when I got home! It is so crazy because I was with my friend Amanda this afternoon when my Dad called and said I needed to get home because we got a referral for twin 5 month old girls and a 2 year old boy!!! It was switched around but almost exactly like my dream!!! We can not believe it! No offense, but these are seriously the CUTEST kids I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: